What does the programme involve? Why should I join?
The programme offers:
- Exclusive access to online training modules across fundamental social prescribing topics such as; Connecting to Commisioners, Working with Link Workers, Evaluation and Impact Data.
- Bespoke online tutorials with expert tutors, who will tailor content to meet your learning needs.
- Opportunities to connect with others, network and mutually exchange knowledge and skills.
- An online learning space to share progress and discuss learning with others on the programme.
- An end of programme event to celebrate your success, network and build lasting connections.
After completion of the programme you will receive certification acknowledging your learning, and have the opportunity to take a self-assessment MOT’ to assess your preparedness, and strengths to deliver social prescribing.
The programme includes an introductory module, which provides access to the full programme which runs for 12 weeks. To take part, you’ll need:
- To be an employee of a regional or national VCSFE organisation, public sector organisation or social enterprise
- To be able to commit to the duration of the programme
- To be committed to inclusive practice, and innovative approaches to social prescribing
Applications are closed
Applications for the programme are currently closed, however, you can register your interest below, and we will be in touch when applications for the next cohort are open!