What does the innovation network do? Why should I join?
Benefits of joining the network:
- Exclusive access to networking events, webinars and training specifically for the network
- Action workshops with regional & national social prescribing leads
- Connect with others from across the social prescribing system and explore opportunities for collaboration
- Deep dive working groups to address specific challenges and opportunities
- Opportunities to amplify your voice, from blogs on our website, to being a guest speaker at our events
- Receive specific resources, news and information on innovation in social prescribing, including early access to new research
Tier 1 membership of the network is free, and you will receive confirmation of your membership to share across your organisation, as well as a digital member badge that you can use across your social media and communication.
Being a member:
- Membership operates on a yearly basis, and at the end of each year, members have the opportunity to renew their membership. The 23-24 Innovation Network will run from July 2023, to Jun3 2024.
- Members are encouraged to share feedback on progress, challenges and the support of the network including via network surveys.
- Members are rewarded and recognised for engagement with the network, including involvement in opportunities.
If you have any queries or no longer wish for your organisation to be a member, please email [email protected]
Get started Join the Innovation Network
Click the link below to begin your membership registration. A member of the team will be in touch in due course with next steps.