Social prescribing connects the health and care systems to community-based activities and support to address practical, emotional and social issues affecting patient’s health and wellbeing, with social prescribing link workers at the heart of this delivery.
NASP is here to support PCNs with the recruitment, retention and development of the social prescribing workforce, to ensure high quality social prescribing delivery and outcomes for you and your patients.
We offer free support to PCNs.
This may include:
- A stocktake of your social prescribing workforce, identifying gaps and challenges
- Advice on recruitment and how to maximise ARRS allocations on social prescribing link workers
- Guidance on workforce retention and development, with access to resources and additional training for your staff
- Support on nominating a Social Prescribing Champion
- Advice and guidance on progressing your social prescribing through links to VCFSE providers
To book an introductory meeting with a member of the team to discuss how we can support you, please email [email protected]
NASP also offers costed commissioned training and consultancy to Primary Care Networks for more complex requirements.