This webinar will help you to:
- Understand the policy context in relation to social prescribing services.
- Learn about how care navigation and triage principles could be used to improve access to social prescribing link workers, saving GP appointment for those who have clinical needs.
- Hear from social prescribing link workers, a practice managers and first contact practitioners on their approaches to improving access to their services
This session will be particularly useful for:
- GPs, practice or PCN business managers and reception patient assistants or care navigators
- Social Prescribing Link Workers
- NHS, government and arms-length body staff
- Anyone hosting in the social enterprise sector with an interest in social prescribing