In this webinar we will look at:
- Why evaluation is critical to understanding the difference you’re making
- How it can help you plan services and projects by refining your aims and objectives
- How it can help you learn and adapt your future activities
- Its importance to the wider system as it helps build the evidence base for social prescribing
- How it can also help you make the case to beneficiaries, partners and funders
This webinar is for:
Anyone involved with social prescribing who is interested in finding out more about evaluation in the sector.
You might be from the voluntary and community sector delivering social prescribing, a university or other academic organisation, the health sector, a statutory body or other organisation involved with social prescribing or evaluation.