As a member of the Thriving Communities Network, you will be invited to join monthly webinars on a variety of topics that are useful to voluntary, community, faith, social enterprise groups and organisations.
Our April webinar will be
Developing the referral pathway for Social Prescribing – A Midlands collaboration opportunity
In this webinar we will be hearing from colleagues in the Midlands who are developing a model to support appropriate referrals to match people’s needs.
This webinar will:
- Set out information about social prescribing referral
- Present the new model being piloted in the Midlands
- Give you the opportunity to be involved in the consultation process
It is aimed at:
- Voluntary, community, faith and social enterprise sector
- Social prescribing link workers
- Anyone involved in social prescribing from local health, government or other agencies
Wednesday 14 April, 3-4pm Register here
Missed an event? No problem.
March 2021: Watch our webinar on Developing Creative Partnerships Across Sectors
February 2021: Watch our webinar What is an ICS, STP or PCN – and how do they affect me?
And read the FAQs on our Network
January 2021: Watch our NHS commissioning webinar
November 2020: Watch our funding webinar with NHS Charities Together
And read the Read the FAQs from this event
Watch our launch event online
Join the Thriving Communities Network