Hear from NASP’s National Lead for Physical Activity, Tracey Lines, and a range of speakers from physical activity projects around the UK.
This webinar will help you to:
- Understand how physical activity has significant benefits for health, both physical and mental, and can help to prevent and manage over 20 chronic conditions and diseases, including some cancers, heart disease, type 2 diabetes and depression.
- Learn about tools and resources that can aid building confidence to raise the topic of physical activity.
- Hear from several initiatives and social prescribing programmes in which physical activity is a key diver to achieve the local health population target and support what matters to their client.
This session will be particularly useful for:
- Anyone in the voluntary, community, faith and social enterprise sector with an interest in social prescribing and/or physical activity
- Social Prescribing Link Workers
- NHS, government and arms-length body staff