Social Prescribing Champions are vital to our work. Get involved today and make a difference.
As a Social Prescribing Champion you will:
- Raise awareness and profile of social prescribing within your workplace, locality, region, and/or nation
- Connect with social prescribing link workers to co-design solutions to local challenges
- Support consistency of messaging and latest evidence on social prescribing
- Connect with multidisciplinary team members
- Support primary and secondary care collaboration for social prescribing
How do I become a Social Prescribing Champion?
Social Prescribing Champions are identified through a structured nomination process. Both external nominations (from colleagues, organisations, or friends) and self-nominations are accepted.
With nominations on a continuous, rolling basis, without any set deadlines.
Step one: Nomination form
Complete the nomination form on behalf of yourself or a colleague to begin the process of becoming a Champion
Step two: Monthly review
Our team will undertake a review of all applications on a monthly basis
Step three: Communication of outcome
You will be contacted with the outcome of your nomination via email
Step four: Champion induction
Successful nominees, now recognised as Champions, will be sent a lanyard and pin badge as a token of our appreciation and a symbol of your role and inducted onto the programme by our team
We look forward to hearing from you.
For further questions or any additional detail please get in touch directly with us at [email protected]
Find out more about the background of the Champions scheme and read the evaluation for the 2022 - 2023 programme.