Social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram are great ways of telling others about your project. They can help you reach existing audiences, find new people, and network with others in the field.
We would like you to:
- Follow us on Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Share your funding news on social media, tagging @NASPTweets in Twitter posts and @nasp_insta on Instagram. Download our helpful social media resources.
- Tag in our partners – Arts Council (@ace_national) Historic England (@HistoricEngland) Money and Pensions Service (MoneyPensionsUK) Natural England (@NaturalEngland), NHS Charities Together (@NHSCharities), NHS England and NHS Improvement (@Pers_Care) and Sport England (
Sport_England) – and their local channels too!
- Organisations like the Small Charities Coalition and the National Council for Voluntary Organisations provide information on social media use, including advice on:
- How to use key social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- How to write for social media
- Use social media to share news, pictures and video of your project with us, using #SocialPrescribing and #ThrivingCommunities and by tagging us in!
- Tell us about your project’s stories, share pictures and videos – and ideas via our Ideas Hub and our Network.
This will help us share your stories with our wider Social Prescribing community.