Welcome to the Thriving Communities Network!
Designed for voluntary, community, faith and social enterprise groups and organisations, this is your place to:
- collaborate, discuss, share learning and gain new ideas
- engage with colleagues across England and in your region
- connect with individuals via messaging, and become friends
You can browse the Network without an account, but to get the most out of this experience, please create an account.
As your first steps we recommend you:
- complete your profile page
- write a post in the Come and Introduce Yourself forum and find out who else has joined
- join your regional forum to find other people from your area
Also, do make sure you:
- familiarise yourself with the Social Prescribing Summary Guide produced by our colleagues at NHS England and Improvement
- visit our Ideas Hub where we’ll be sharing stories from community groups across the country.
If you are a social prescribing link worker you may find it more useful to join the NHS England and Improvement Social Prescribing Collaboration Platform where you will find key documents and updates, as well as forums, to help support you in your role. Email email@example.com for access.
We welcome feedback on this Network during our Beta phase – please send us your views by using this form.