We want to support the best new ideas and approaches to help social prescribing transform lives across the country. To do this we work with national voluntary organisations and their partners to grow and scale their ideas, and find new ways of working together.
Accelerating Innovation in social prescribing will support national voluntary organisations to develop their social prescribing ideas, so they can develop projects and approaches which have greater impact, wider reach and help reduce health inequalities.
At the heart of the programme is a Community of Practice which brings together national voluntary organisations to forge connections with health and social care systems and work closely with local communities to develop activities and services that work for local people.
The programme will:
- Celebrate success and good practice by showcasing examples from the network
- Help to improve connections between national voluntary organisations, local community groups, and local health systems
- Provide online learning sessions and workshops on topics identified by the network
- Provide opportunities to network and connect to each other to create new and exciting collaborations
- Create tools and guides to successful innovation created with experts from the network and its supporters
- Provide advice on learning and evaluation so you can show the full impact of your activities on people’s lives and wider social value