– complete your profile (profile pictures don’t work for everyone – it’s a bug – so don’t worry if it doesn’t work for you)
– join your regional forum to find people in your local area
– write a post in the Come and Introduce Yourself forum and find out who else has joined
– to reply to a topic in a forum click on its title to be taken to that thread – currently only moderators can start new topics to try and stop 100s of new topics making the forum hard to navigate
– you can ask to be someone’s friend via their profile and can private message people
Please note in order to reduce the number of new topics we would encourage you to post under an existing topic. Only moderators will be able to start new topics at the moment, while we see how this will work.
1 – How to join the Network
2 – Your profile
3 – How to reply on the Network
4 – How to create a new topic
If there are areas you’d like a video guide to cover, please let me know.
This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Zoë Freedman.
Viewing 2 reply threads
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.